Thursday, August 11, 2011

Knit Sweaters! Fall...I know I'm a little early!

Knit Sweaters!

Ok so I know this outfit is very fall! The weather got chillier today and reminded me a little bit about those chunky, over sized, knit sweaters. I got to thinking how I would want to style them this fall. I know the weather might be warm or even hot where you live,  but this will get you thinking ahead. I love the sweater its a perfect neutral the options of how to style it are almost endless! You could pair it with a pretty skirt or maybe even over a dress, but I decided to start with something easy and casual that could even be worn to school once it really turns into fall! I love putting big knits with pretty scarves! I feel like the scarf adds a feminine touch to the baggy outfit. Also big tip...when wearing an oversized top go tighter on the bottom! This will prevent you from looking way bigger than you are! I also love the bangles! I really think the color ones add a lot of personality to the outfit. They add color and are really pretty! The other set of bangles are just a more neutral set that many of you may already own. I love the gray suede boots they just seem really warm and comfortable. I also love this style of UGGS! The button detail is so cute and adds a little bit to the plain shoe. If wearing boots seems like it would be a little too warm I would pair some simple ballet flats with maybe a little bit of color in them! I will style these knit sweaters in other ways and post them here if you would want! Tuesday's back to school outfit will be up later this week!

7 comments:

  1. Hii so this is a very embarrassing question, but how do you do your collage pictures?
    This is my blog http://jassfashionlover.blogspot.com/ and I have an application to do all the collage pictures, but they don't end up as good as yours :)
    So do you mind helping a fashion blogger??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry its taken me so long to comment back! Anyways...GREAT question.. I found a website called polyvore.com. I created a user name and then created a set! I chose different items of clothing and then add a background! Hope that helps! And comment back with any other questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that sweater from its so cute and can u tell me the price thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's from a random website that I've never heard of.... the price is $230. When I create collages like the one above I don't put in pieces that I necessarily can buy offline and am not being price conscious, but I can certainly do a post like that if you like where I find things that can be purchased at American Eagle or Forever21 or any other popular store. Also if you click on the collage above it will send you to my polyvore.com page and on the side it has links to buy the items online! Comment back with further questions! I would love to answer them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its the same girl that asked about the sweater thanks for answering. Anyway I'm going on a date on Saturday & I have nothing 2 wear & I'm wondering if u could do a post on like a really cute outfit I could wear that's feminine but not to girly also on a budget.thanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank so much for the request! I will definitely try to put a look together! I will try and get it up sometime Friday! Also is there any stores that you really like and would like me to find pieces from? Also anything else about your style that you want me to incorporate into the look just let me know! Again thank you so much for the request!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again, well any store would be great but I really love Papaya, Wetseal, & Forever 21. Maybe u could do so something dressy (its my 1 yr anniversary) but not a dress maybe a skirt. Well that's it thanx. Pls hurry! P.S. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete