Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Comfy Coral- Back to School WEDNESDAY

Comfy Coral
Ok so today I though I'd do the back to school WEDNESDAY! Wednesday is the middle of the week and by Wednesday you're tired from homework and still have half the week left! Now just because you're tired and want to be comfortable doesn't mean you have to look sloppy! For this outfit I started out with a pair of yoga pants! I personally love yoga pants! I think they are comfortable and look nicer than sweat pants. Don't get me wrong I love sweat pants, but for school I would definitely go with yoga pants because no matter how tired you are in the morning you will want something nicer as the day goes on. Plain black yoga pants give you lots of options for tops! I started to put this collage together and realized every piece I picked to go with the pants was coral. I really think coral compliments the black. I don't think its too much color and I don't think its too dark. Now when using yoga pants be careful with the fabrics you use for tops. I would use fabrics that are soft like cotton. Some fabrics won't compliment the pants and make you look mismatched. I think v-necks with cardigans go great with yoga pants! Notice how I used the same white v-neck and cardigan in the first outfit as I did in my high-waisted shorts post! Having versatile pieces for school is so helpful because you are going to have to wear pieces twice and why not wear them in different ways! Accessorizing comfy outfits is key! Use pretty necklaces and fun bracelets like the ones pictured above! They add so much to the outfit! Now onto shoes. I personally don't like tennis shoes with yoga pants...for working out or exercise great, but to school...I think it makes your outfit look like you are heading to the gym. So instead I chose a simple basic pair of flats that work with multiple outfits and look adorable with yoga pants. If you are heading into fall and the weather is a bit chillier go with UGGS! They look great with yoga pants....just tuck the pants in! Hopefully this post helps with those days that you want to be comfy, but not sloppy!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the outfits!

    fashionthespianlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Coral! And your blog! I followed :) Follow back? http://bloomwithbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single outfit, would def. wear all of them!

    ReplyDelete