Monday, August 15, 2011

High-Waisted Shorts- Back to School TUESDAY

High-Waisted Shorts
 

Hey so today is Tuesday's outfit in my back to school series! Here I created to different outfits using one pair of fun, high-waisted shorts. I styled two fun and super easy outfits! The first is for someone who loves being a bit bold with their fashion choices! It is a blue and white striped top tucked in to some tan high-waisted shorts. For jewelry I would keep it pretty simple because the shirt does stand out a little bit! I would do some white bangles to keep with the nautical theme and a key necklace! I just love those necklaces! I was so inspired after reading Sarah Dessen's Lock and Key! I finally got one of my own and will be wearing it to add  a little something to a plain outfit. For shoes I think cream or white ballet flats would be perfect! I like the white deck shoes, but I think that might be too much nautical. I would pair the deck shoes with the second outfit! If you want to be a little more settle especially for school I would pick the second outfit! It is really easy because I'm sure everyone has their go to white v-neck, add a pair of high-waisted shorts and you have the base for a great outfit! Again I would do a key necklace or some kind of longer, simpler necklace. I would also do a pretty light pink bracelet. To add a little bit of color I added a coral cardigan. Cardigans are great for back to school because you can wear them over all your favorite summer tank tops! For shoes  you could do ballet flats, deck shoes, or to give it a nautical twist do the blue striped shoes above! Which outfit do you like better?


2 comments:

  1. Hey I really love your blog. That outfit on the right with the white shirt is so cute :)

    If you want to check out my blog it is greenleanteen.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment and I love that you blog about a healthy life style!

    ReplyDelete