Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cute as a Button


Cute as a Button

Hey Everyone! So I styled this outfit awhile ago and never posted it so I thought I would today! This outfit is really girl and kind of reminds me of springtime and even though we are heading into fall I still thought it might give you some inspiration for a bright outfit! This outfit is super simple I didn't pair it with any accessories, but you certainly could! You could do some cute little studs for earrings, but anyways lets talk about what's in the picture! I am in love with this floral skirt! I think it's absolutely adorable! It is my perfect description of floral! I also love the shape! Its a little bit longer than your average skirt of this type which I think is great! I paired it with a cute brown belt that most of you probably already own. The shirt I paired it with is a pink lace shirt...SO cute! It is such a versatile piece! You could pair it with jeans and some cute earrings. My favorite part of this outfit are the shoes! I don't know why, but I just love everything about them! I just feel like they would go great with so many different things! As you can probably tell I am a huge fan of versatile pieces! They just make your wardrobe seem 10x bigger than it actually is!
By the way I would love requests for pieces to style! Comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment