Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweet Sophistication

Sweet Sophistication

Hey Everyone! Today's post is an outfit that would go perfectly for a casual Friday at work or maybe a day where you need to look a little bit businessy at school. I started off with the pink polka dot shirt. I really like this shirt because its very pretty just on its own. It doesn't need a whole lot to go with it! It has a bow detail on the neckline and cuffed sleeves. Next I added a pair of dark wash jeans. I love dark wash jeans because they really look nice with a variety of stuff. They make an outfit casual, but very clean cut! Next to compliment the shirt I added a brown blazer. The blazer has a more of relaxed fit which looks really nice with the shirt. For shoes I went with a ballet flat that compliments the brown blazer. To finish this look off I added a watch in rose gold. Lately for jewelry instead of going with your typical silver or gold, I've been liking rose gold. It tends to be more soft in my opinion. Hope you like the outfit! Let me know what you think in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I would totally wear this to school :)
    www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com
    Sabriina xoxo

    ReplyDelete