Sunday, January 15, 2012

Colors & Promises

Colors and Promises
Hey Everyone! Today's post is just a simple outfit that is a little bit dressed up! It could be worn out to dinner, to a play, or maybe just a day you feel like getting a bit more dressed up! I started with a plain black skirt, which for me is a basic because you can build so many outfits around it! Next I added a loose fitting white/creamy top! I love the shape of this top because it is casual, but it can be dressed up with dressier pieces! For some color I added a deep red cardigan! Next I added some really fun, leopard print flats! I personally think having a pop of leopard print in a shoe or a scarf is the best way to pull leopard off! Another option for shoes is wearing some black flats or heels which ever you prefer, if you wear the black skirt, black tights, and black shoes it will help elongate your legs. Wearing all of one color creates one long line! For a purse I chose a simple clutch with a gold chain! Hope you enjoyed this outfit! Leave a comment below! I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment