Saturday, January 7, 2012

Leather and Lace

Leather and Lace
Hey Everyone! Today's post is a really fun outfit that is both girly and edgy! Usually my posts tend to be about pretty girly outfits just because that reflects my personal style, but today's outfit is a little bit of a mix! Like I said I love girly pieces and one of my favorite pieces is a cream lace dress. To compliment the dress I added a leather jacket. I really love the leather jacket the girl in the picture is wearing. I think the silhouette is very feminine with the cropped sleeves, but at the same time its still a leather jacket, which is  very edgy! For shoes I went with some military style boots! I really like boots like this just because you can put them in a very girly outfit or put them in a bit of an edgier outfit and they still look great! For accessories I added just a simple gold cuff and a belt to cinch in the waist! Hope you enjoyed this post! Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment