Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rustic Rush

Rustic Rush
Hey Everyone! Today is a look that may not be for everyone, some people may absolutely hate the sweater, but I think it is a really cute fall piece! This sweater is something you could throw on in seconds over a plain black shirt and you could look like you spent hours picking out your outfit! I love this look because it is an easy fall outfit! To go with the sweater go with some simple jeans and for a touch of roughness add some military style boots! Since the sweater is so bold keep it super simple with the accessories by adding a statement ring and a cross body purse! I love this look! Share your thoughts in the comments below! I would love to hear them! Also I would appreciate if you voted on the poll on the side of the page!

3 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan SO much - I've seen one kinda like that, I think I'm definitely gunna get it now :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com is my blog if you wanna check it out or even follow back? Thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan too! I would definitely buy it! It will last you through fall and winter! It is such an easy piece to wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan is gorgeous. I also really like the low boots. Very cute :)

    Lauren
    antiquedgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete