Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chasing autumn

Chasing Autumn

Hey everyone! This look is definitely late fall, early winter! I love this look because it has a pop of color in the hat and in the shoes! To start off take your favorite, cozy sweater and tuck it into a leather skirt. Not only is leather one of this season's biggest trends, but it also easily transitions an outfit into fall/winter! Next add some black tights for extra warmth! Lastly add your accessories, a simple across the shoulder bag, some red shoes, and a knit hat! I love this outfit because of the simple pop of color! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. How do you make your collages? They're seriously adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make them on polyvore.com! Its a really cool website if you love fashion like me! Check it out! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete