Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall Tea Party

Fall Tea Party

Hey Everyone! Today's look is a little bit more on the dressy side, but it is perfect for those kinda of dressy occasions. I started off with this pale pink skirt, which doesn't look very wintry, but when paired with the right colors it definitely transitions into winter. To go with the skirt I would pair just a basic white top! I use a basic white top in a lot of my outfits and that is mainly because they are so versatile! Next I added a maroon colored cardigan, but any darker fall/winter color would work! The point of adding the cardigan is not only for warmth, but to transition the whole outfit into fall/winter! For jewelry I added a simple, delicate heart ring! I love this ring and really want to purchase it for myself! Next to spice up the plain shirt I added a necklace! For shoes I added these yellow mustard flats, but any contrasting color to the cardigan will work! Flats aren't exactly completely practical for winter especially if their is snow on the ground! So my tip would be to wear boots and then when you get to your occasion where you will be inside I would switch to flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment