Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey eveyone I have been having trouble posting..I have no idea what is wrong, but if you are reading this then it kind of worked!
Hey everyone so today I created a fun, easy look, that reminded me a lot of a coffee shop! I love coffee shops I think they are so cute and coffee smells amazing! This is a simple look great for running earrings, or going out to brunch, or of course to wear to a coffee shop. This outfit is super simple, I started off with a simple pair of jeggings, or you could definitely go with dark wash jeans or for a comfier look and feel, leggings. Next I added the pink and navy blue sweater! I love the shape and look to it! Under the cardigan to keep warm I would wear a plain long sleeve white t-shirt. For shoes I would wear some basic riding boots! Riding boots are really in this season! For extra warmth throw on a pair of thick long socks and have the tops peek out of the riding boots! I personally love this look! To finish this look off I added a neutral brown scarf. This look is really simple, but really cute! This look also could work for school! Tell me what you think below and whether you like coffee shops or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment