Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chocolate Princess

Chocolate Princess

Hey everyone! Today I came up with this outfit and I am absolutely in love with the colors and the combination! I didn't have a plan when I created this. I just added items and kept moving things in and out until I got this combination which I love! The  colors are so rich, but the outfit is so girly and perfect for fall! Lately I've been lovely the pastel rose colors! I think they are absolutely gorgeous. Today I chose rose colored pants which I think are really cute! To pair with it I chose a white-creamy colored top. I love everything about this top! The length, the color, and the shape! For accessories I chose some gold bangles!But what I really love about these is there is a little watch on one of them! I think it adds a touch of a classic look. This set of bangles is from H&M for $11 which I think is an amazing price for such a cute bracelet! Next I added a long necklace to add to the shirt and some simple studs! For shoes I chose three options because the shoes you pair with this outfit will kind of classify it as casual, classic, or fun and bubbly. The converse would make this look super appropriate for school and make the look more casual. The ballet flats will make this outfit look timeless and the sparkly oxfords will bring out a bubbly personality! Last, but not least since we are heading into fall I chose a rich chocolate leather jacket! I think this piece ties the entire outfit together and adds a fall look to it! Tell me what you think of the outfit in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so fun! i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits you put together are super cute! This one is my favorite :)


    http://www.rosehorseshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I hope you realize how happy I get when I see a new comment!

    ReplyDelete