Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Series: Candy Canes!

Candy Canes

Hey Everyone! This is another outfit for my holiday series! I thought another casual outfit would be helpful with lots of time spent with family and friends! This one is inspired by a sweater I bought for my sister! I saw a gray version of the sweater above in the store and outfit ideas were running through my head! I love big knit sweaters because they are cozy, casual, and warm for the winter months! Since the sweater is so big I paired the outfit with skinny jeans, but you could do leggings! Next I added these adorable wedges! I just love them! To accessorize a bit I added a heart ring! Lately I have really been loving the black and gold ring combination! I just love how it is girly yet it still has a little bit of edge to it. Since the outfit is mostly neutral I would do a fun nail color! I chose red just because the holiday's are coming up and I thought it was a bit more festive! This is also the outfit to have fun with your makeup! I really like this outfit because you can choose to play around with accessories, makeup, or nails! Happy Holidays! P.S. What's your favorite part of the holidays?

Check out the 1st outfit in this series! 

One last thing...Did you notice the new heading on my blog? Also I added reactions below the comments! You can check fashion do or fashion don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment