Sunday, December 18, 2011

Simplistic Chic

Don't be Afraid to Fly

Hey Everyone! Today's outfit is one that would definitely be worn on a warmer day, but even though this outfit is so lightweight it can still work for winter! Just throw on a pea-coat and the outfit will instantly be transformed into a warm winter outfit! The reason I went for a lighter outfit is because the sun was shining all day today! It was bright outside and it reminded me of warm spring days! It was really only an illusion because outside was still freezing cold! Anyways now let's get on to the outfit! I started off with the pinkish/purple shirt! It has a cute little bird pattern on it! I just think it is adorable! I love the shape of it! On top to make this outfit a bit warmer I added a chunky knit scarf! I am becoming more and more obsessed with these everyday! Next I added a simple pair of jeans to make this look casual! Then I added some cute nude heels! I really like these because they are a bit of a deeper nude color! I added a simple brown purse and a charm bracelet! I love the charm bracelet with this look because it adds a touch of simplicity! Normally I add fun bangles or big chunky bracelets to my outfits, but this time I kept it really simple with a charm bracelet! Let me know your thoughts on this look! I love hearing them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way washed denim and creamy lace always compliment each other!

    ReplyDelete