Monday, November 12, 2012

Sweater Dress Outfit 1

-Sweater Dress- (Outfit 1)

-Sweater Dress- (Outfit 1) by foreverlovefashion featuring a button down shirt

Hey Everyone! Honestly I really need to be better about keeping this blog updated! So today I have a new post for you all! Sometimes when I get up in the morning and go to my closet to pick an outfit out, I feel like I have no options. It would be fantastic if  I could go shopping and buy a whole new wardrobe, but that just doesn't happen! So I turn to polyvore as a way I can style different things without actually buying them! This is 1 of 3 outfits that I came up with for this dress! Hope you guys enjoy this post. Be on the lookout for the other 2 outfits that go along with this series! Comment with your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment